Teacher of Business Studies
MPS/UPS and Fringe Allowance
The Governors of this highly popular and successful 11-18 school, wish to appoint a highly motivated Teacher of Business Studies effective from September 2021. The successful applicant will need to be able to teach Business Studies at all Key Stages. A TLR is available for a suitably qualified candidate to take on additional responsibilities.
Two part time positions may also be considered to fill this position.
This position will involve playing a major role in the continued development of St Bernard's Catholic Grammar School.
We are looking for a teacher with a clear vision and strategies to take our students’ achievements to even higher levels of attainment and progress.
We can offer:
• Happy, hardworking and talented students.
• Enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated staff.
• Excellent professional development opportunities for career progression.
• A school with outstanding care, support and guidance.
• A school judged by Ofsted to be outstanding.
You are welcome to contact us if you would like to arrange a visit.
If you are interested in joining us then please complete the Application Form and return it for the attention of Mr P Kassapian, Headteacher on email@example.com.
Applications should be returned as soon as possible to Mr P Kassapian, Headteacher.
Closing Date – Midday on 20th May 2021
Interviews will take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Bernard's Catholic Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years