Teacher of Business Studies
Required from January 2019
We are seeking to employ a creative, passionate Teacher of Business Studies to develop their skills within our successful department. The successful candidate will join a dynamic, enthusiastic team who put students at the heart of everything they do and are constantly at the forefront of new initiatives both department, and school, wide.
Colton Hills Community School is a highly regarded 11-18 community school judged by OFSTED to be a ‘GOOD’ school in May 2015. The school encompasses a rich and harmonious multicultural community and is committed to the development of all students with the majority staying on in the sixth form.
Our students are eager to learn and you will be joining a talented and committed team of staff who are leading improvements across the school.
OFSTED May 2015
• “The quality of teaching is good. Teachers ask searching questions that provide a good level of challenge to all students, including the most able.”
• “Students are currently making good progress in English, Mathematics and Science.”
• “The sixth form is good and students are achieving improved standards across a wide range of subjects.”
• “Behaviour around the school is of a high standard.”
• “Students demonstrate positive attributes to their learning, show respect for each other and have pride in their school.”
We can offer you:
• Pupils eager for success
• Supportive parents who value education
• Supportive colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• Refurbished buildings with dedicated home-bases for independent learning.
• Major investment in ICT
• Extensive grounds and facilities set in green belt
For more information and to apply, contact Alison Clements at Hays Education on 0121 236 4476/07713 388 230 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 10th December 2018.
Colton Hills Community School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils. An enhanced DBS will be required before commencement in the post.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if necessary.