“High Expectations for All”
Required for November 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chemist to join a vibrant and successful Department. We welcome applications from teachers of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected
- A range of extracurricular opportunities at all key stages
- GCSE and A-level teaching
- Excellent CPD opportunities and support for ECTs
An academy and SCITT with a tradition of training teachers
We would like from you:
To be a team player in the Science Department with high expectations and a passion for Science.
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 at 09.30 am.
Interview date: TBC
Headteacher: David Hudson
Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton
Royal Latin School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years