We are looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Chemistry. The ability to teach another science to GCSE level would be desirable.
A level teaching may be available to suitable candidates.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about Chemistry and develop pupils’ love of the subject
• Be an inspirational teacher with excellent subject knowledge
• Be committed to the promotion and delivery of outstanding teaching and learning
• Value every individual pupil and encourage them to fulfil their potential
• Be committed to raising achievement
• Be able to work well as part of a team
• Be well-organised
• Have experience of teaching at all secondary key stages
We offer a close-knit, supportive team of enthusiastic and dedicated teachers. We have a suite of recently refurbished laboratories supported by a full-time laboratory technician.
For further details please contact Mrs N Hall, HR Manager on 0118 9784175 or email
Alternatively an application/information pack can be downloaded from:
Closing date: Friday 22 June 2018
Interview date: w/c 25 June 2018