Required for a September 2021 start an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly skilled teacher of Music to join a team of dedicated and specialist teachers within this popular school.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is:-
- Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both staff and students
- An innovative and forward-looking school
- Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
- Committed to being a focal point for community education
Co-op Academy Failsworth is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
Application forms Part A and Part B and further details are available from our website www.failsworth.coop and returnable to:
The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 9HA,
email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0161 688 3900.
Closing date : Friday 5 March 2021 at 10.00am
Shortlisting : Monday 8 March 2021
Interviews : Friday 12 March 2021
Co-op Academy Failsworth
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Co-op Academy Failsworth is a mixed, non-selective, academy that is part of the Co-op Academy Trust. The Academy serves students from the age of 11-16 and is situated in Oldham, Greater Manchester, with approximately 1,462 students on rec...