2019 OFSTED Good with an outstanding sixth form.
2019 Second in Essex for sixth form progress.
2018 St Martin’s School is the top 10% mixed comprehensive schools in Essex at GCSE.
2018 79% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and top 10% provider for A Level nationally.
• Ability to teach KS4 Computer Science essential
• Average 24 students per class
• 60% of grades at A Level A* to B
• 78% grade C/4 and above at GCSE
• Very popular: 1113 applications for 292 Year 7 places
• All staff are provided with a school laptop
• Accelerated career progression available through the teachers’ main scale for experienced and/or outstanding teachers
• On-site subsidised accommodation currently available
Applications are equally welcome from experienced teachers or NQTs. Please note that we do not sponsor overseas teachers.
It is our policy to only recruit staff to permanent positions via a direct application, not through an agency placement.
An application pack is available from Mrs L Knight: 01277 238348
or e-mail email@example.com
The Governing Body will ensure that all staff, job applicants, and students seeking admission to the school do not suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, and are not disadvantaged by any other condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Closing date: Monday 9th September 2019 at midday