An inspirational Teacher of Computer Science is required to join this growing department. Recently introduced to the Curriculum, Computer Science is such a popular GCSE choice that we have rolled it through to A Level this September. Extra-curricular robotics and physical computing clubs are very popular.
For more experienced teachers, there may be further professional opportunities. We welcome applications from maintained and independent schools, and from new and experienced teachers.
Lady Eleanor Holles is a thriving and academically very successful school situated on a 24-acre site on the outskirts of London. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff.
• Free lunches, tea and coffee.
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme.
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme.
• Occupational Health Service.
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Free car parking on site.
• Library facilities open to all.
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times.
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions.
• School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School for boys.
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post.
An application pack is available from the school’s website by clicking here. Ap plications must be made on the school’s own form and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
The closing date is noon on Wednesday, 18th September 2019.
Lady Eleanor Holles School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).