Are you looking for a role in an excellent school with fantastic connections and support? We're looking for Computer Science teacher who can enthuse and engage pupils, and prepare them for a world where their skills in technology will be increasingly important.
Who we are:
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across Greater Manchester. As part of the TES, we are proud to be an ethical and established agency who work hard to provide the best for our staff and our clients.
We're recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Computer Science. The ideal candidate will be available to begin this April 2019 and will be available to commit to an opportunity that will continue on to May half term in the first instance.
The successful applicant will be working alongside some outstanding teachers who work hard to ensure the best outcomes for pupils in their care. The school is well established in the Warrington LEA and has a fantastic reputation in the area. You will be teaching Year 10 Computer Science at GCSE and BTEC Year 13. For the Year 13, all units of work have been taught and we are seeking somebody to chase assignments.
Requirements for the post:
- Be a qualified Computer Science Teacher and hold UK QTS
- Have a passion for pupil learning and the drive to succeed
- Have the ability to plan and deliver lessons in your subject specialism
- Have high expectations for pupil progress and the ability to alter planning or intervene if this is not achieved
- Have a commitment to the full term post
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including:
- Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
- Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you are a qualified ICT and Computing Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage pupils, we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch on 0161 273 7111 today!