Teacher of Computing and ICT
• Inner London Pay Scale (+ TLR for an exceptional candidate)
• ATA Allowance £2,500
• 2% Attendance Bonus
• Possible Recruitment Incentive
• Onsite fitness and cardio suite
Ashcroft Technology Academy is looking to appoint a well-qualified teacher of Computing and ICT to deliver our Key Stage 3 Technology programme, GCSE and A-Level Computer Science from September 2021. As our name suggests, Technology plays an important part in our curriculum and we are therefore looking for an enthusiastic teacher to promote Computing and ICT to all our students.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
• is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
• is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
• provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
• In 2019, had a progress 8 score of +0.73, which ranks the Academy in the top 10% of schools nationally
• has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 8 years
• offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
• offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
• is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it as soon as you are ready but no later than noon on Wednesday 27 January 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.
Ashcroft Technology Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Quotes from our recent Ofsted inspection (February 2015) when the Academy was graded to be "OUTSTANDING":
“Teaching is typically outstanding. Teachers have very high expectations. They enjoy positive and productive relationships with their students. ...