We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic computer science teacher.
Albany Academy is a highly successful and popular 11-16 school situated in Chorley, Lancashire. With 650 pupils currently on roll, the school provides an excellent education within a nurturing and caring environment where every student is well known by every member of staff.
The governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to work within the Technology Faculty to ensure the delivery of continuous improvement for our pupils. The post would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
The successful candidate will join the school at an exciting time:
- Our current Ofsted report recognises the school as being good with outstanding features.
- The school is an active member of two local teaching school alliances, and is frequently a source of support for other North West schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have a strong commitment to helping pupils of all abilities succeed.
- Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues.
Application documents are available to download in the vacancies section of the school website: www.albanyacademy.co.uk/vacancies
Please send your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 19th February 2018.
Interview date: Monday, 26th February 2018.