Teacher of Creative Digital Media Production
Job start: Required as soon as possible
Unique opportunity for a candidate who has expert subject knowledge and industry experience in Creative Digital Media Production.
Aldridge UTC MediaCity
Established in 2015 and based in the heart of MediaCityUK, The UTC is a 14-18 mainstream University Technical College, specialising in creative digital media. Our facilities are truly cutting edge and industry standard in every area of the curriculum. We thrive on creating a ‘competitive advantage’ for our 350 students through unrivalled experiences linked to the media industry.
We are seeking a Teacher of Creative Digital Media Production who can share their subject knowledge and prepare our KS4 and KS5 students for their first step into the Creative industry. Most importantly, we need someone with a ’can do’ approach, and a real desire to bring out the best in young people, whatever it takes.
- Ongoing professional development within an exciting Multi Academy Trust
- Working closely with senior staff and cluster leads across 2 sites
- Development and demonstration of strategic work
- Excellent and genuine opportunities for career progression
- Opportunities within a cluster of schools who are supportive and collaborate
- Make a real difference in the engagement with education of the young people
Download our application pack now and submit an Application Form (and the separate criminal disclosure form) by 12 Noon on Friday 9th April 2021.
- Mainstream school with state - university technical college (utc) funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 18 years