Ambitions Tour – recruiting now – Teacher of Creative Enterprise (Art) from Sept 2021
Hornsey School for Girls is consistently in the top 20% of schools nationally as recognised by SSAT for the past 5 years
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and others
• Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
• Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
• Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
In addition to this:
• Creative Enterprise is an innovative department made up of Design and Technology, Art, Computer Science and STEM. STEM is taught as a discrete lesson to all KS3 students.
• The Creative Enterprise outcomes are consistently above national performance measures and have been for a number of years.
• The Creative Enterprise department has an extensive extra-curricular programme and significant STEM links and partnerships
• There is a Creative Enterprise specific base area and a supportive SLT
Come and realise your ambitions at Hornsey School for Girls
Visit our website www.hsg.haringey.sch.uk/163/vacancies to access an application form for this role. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
There is an opportunity to meet the Acting Headteacher virtually on Thursday 13 May at 10.15am. Should you wish to attend please contact Flick Heron (HT PA) via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8348 6191 ext 227. You can also email or call for any further information or queries you might have via email@example.com or 020 8348 6191 ext 239
Deadline for application – Monday 17 May 2021 at 9am
Interview date – Wednesday 19 May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. DBS check required.
Hornsey School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years