We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher of Dance to join a busy and successful Performing Arts faculty. We are looking for candidates with a passion for their subject and the ability to deliver an exciting curriculum across the full age range, including post-16, with a strong commitment to the extra-curricular life of the faculty. The ability to teach Drama, Music or Musical Theatre at key stage 3 would be an advantage.The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner; committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching.
- Have an enthusiastic and inspirational approach to the delivery of Dance across the full 11-18 age range.
- Have positive classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
- Be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to work with other high achieving professionals.
- Be actively involved in the extra-curricular life of the faculty.
Closing Date: 2 March 2018 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 12 March 2018
Knutsford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
In line with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 Knutsford Multi-Academy Trust does not request attendance or medical information on candidates for posts prior to appointment. We will, however, seek a post-appointment reference for successful candidates, which will include questions relating to attendance records. Appointments will be made subject to this reference and the Trust may, in some circumstances, withdraw the offer of appointment on the basis of information received, again having full regard to the requirements of the Equality Act.
Knutsford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity and the elimination of discrimination; all applicants should note that they will be considered on the basis of suitability regardless of disability, gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation and marital status or any other discrimination which is unfair or unreasonable.