Would you like to grow your career teaching in a high performing Design and Technology Department with excellent facilities in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented Design and Technology teacher who is keen to develop their skills further in a school with a new Headteacher that is on a rapid improvement journey? Are you passionate about Design and Technology and would relish the opportunity to join a department which has exceptional results, state of the art equipment and facilities? Would you like to work in a school with a centralised ‘Disruption Free Classrooms’ policy, low teacher loadings and a range of personalised CPD so that your sole focus is on teaching and learning rather than on behaviour?
If you would like to find out more in advance of applying, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal discussion about the post or visit to the school.
We are looking for a well-qualified and committed Teacher of Design and Technology
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS
This is an excellent time to join a confident, ambitious and improving school. Our colleagues are highly motivated and highly committed to our journey of improvement and have achieved more than half a grade of improvement across all subjects in just one year. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
- An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
- Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
- Passion about their subject specialism.
- Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
- Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
- A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
- A desire to develop pupils’ skills further by providing opportunities outside of the school day.
You will have the opportunity to teach DT across the entire 11-19 age range.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 15th October at noon
Interviews will take place later that week
24 Haverstock Hill,
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: email@example.com
Headteacher: James Hadley