Teacher of Design and Technology
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
The world needs our children to have a deep understanding of the power Design and Technology can have to shape the world in which we live.
Do you have a passion for Design and technology?
If you have answered yes to the question above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for a teacher with a passion for Design and Technology.
The Academy is recruiting for someone who shares our drive to engage and motivate every child to achieve their potential, who will play an important role in our unique and growing Academy. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher of Design and Technology, who will also play an important pastoral role in leading and Academic Mentoring (Tutor) group.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Design and Technology Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Closing date/Interviews commencing: To be confirmed
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.