Do you want to be part of a team that are supportive, committed, experienced and take pride in delivering innovative and enjoyable lessons to inspire a love of Design & Technology? Then come and join us at Oaks Park High School!
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly effective teacher of Design & Technology with fantastic opportunities to develop their teaching and learning. Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have exceptional subject knowledge, a desire to positively impact upon students’ learning and a firm commitment to high academic achievement. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
The successful candidate will:
● Be able to teach KS3 Art
● Understand the requirements for high quality teaching.
● Be able to use ICT in all aspects of your work.
● Have excellent administration skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
● Have the ability to fulfill the requirements of a form tutor.
● Have good interpersonal skills.
● Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
● Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development
● Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
● Have the ability to deal sensitively with pupils, parents and colleagues. ● Be highly self-motivated
Why work for Oaks Park High School:
● Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
● Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
● Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
● Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
● An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
● Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
● Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the Headteacher of Oaks Park High School. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a role at our school
The school has achieved so much since the doors first opened in 2001; i...