Teacher of Design Technology.
We want to hear from teachers of any specialism!
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Hampshire. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Technology to its progressive and supportive Technology Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Design Technology at KS3 and GCSE across year groups 7 to 11. You will support the Head of Design Technology to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“Our Technology department is looking for a dynamic and inspirational teacher who wants an opportunity to make a difference. You will be able to teach more than one subject - this could be from any of the Technology subjects at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, delivering a mixture of both GCSE and vocational curricula. The students at Winton are positive, polite and have huge potential. The successful candidate will join an expanding team and a friendly and committed staff body. This is an excellent opportunity for any teacher who is passionate about making a difference to young people and has aspirations for their future career. We have an excellent support network and CPD opportunities to nurture and grow talented teachers.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Design Technology Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Design Technology up to GCSE pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1390549 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1390549
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...