We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and committed Teacher of Design Technology to join a dynamic Curriculum Area to cover maternity leave for up to one year or return of the post holder whichever is the sooner.
- Do students leave your lessons excited, enthused and passionate about Design and Technology?
- Are you a self-starter, who has previous experience of teaching GCSE Design Technology?
- Are you a committed team player who always strives for the best possible outcomes for your students?
- Do you want to work with a newly created, vibrant and enthusiastic Design and Technology Department?
We are an ambitious school and can offer:
- Excellent resources
- Excellent support and professional development opportunities
- Friendly staff
- Excellent IT facilities.
We are seeking someone with:
- An ethos closely aligned to our values of ambition, determination and respect.
- A passion for teaching and learning.
- The ability to motivate and inspire students
- The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment in technology
- Creative teaching skills and a professional approach
- High expectations of students
- The determination to raise student achievement
- Team skills
Further information and a full application pack can be obtained from Hays Recruitment by emailing Hannah.Connell@hays.com or calling 07966 129 657.
There will be an opportunity to visit the college on Wednesday 15 September at 4pm and Monday 20 September at 4pm. If you would like to visit the school please book a slot with Hannah Connell at Hays.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 22 September at 12 noon
Interviews – Thursday 30 September
Pendle Vale College is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its students.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Pendle Vale College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years