As a 7-18 State Boarding School we seek an outstanding candidate for the position of Teacher of Design Technology. Pupils study Technology at both Key Stage 2 and 3 and have the option of studying Design Technology at GCSE and Product Design at A Level, as well as Food Preparation and Nutrition at GCSE.
We looking for a teacher who can provide highly effective and innovative teaching of Design Technology to ensure that all our pupils make excellent progress and inspire students to have a passion for the subject.
The successful candidate will be:
· Passionate about the teaching of Design Technology
· An excellent practitioner
· Able to teach Design Technology to Key Stage 2, 3, 4 and 5
· Able to teach a second subject to at least Key Stage 3
· Enthusiastic about his/her own professional development
To apply please complete an application form with a covering letter or supporting statement by clicking the apply now button.
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th February, 9.00 am
Interview Date: Thursday 4th March (via Microsoft Teams)
The school reserves the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an Enhanced DBS check.
Royal Alexandra and Albert School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 18 years
The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is a 7-18 co-educational, non-selective state boarding school located in 260 acres of beautiful private parkland in Gatton Park, Surrey. Our large site allows us to have extensive sporting facilities, including f...