Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Full time
Closing Date: Monday 17 June 2019 (9.00 am)
Job Starts: 30 August 2019
Required for August 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able to teach Drama and ICT up to and including A level. This is an essential requirement
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed Drama and ICT teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The Becket School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
For an application pack please visit our website ololcatholicmat.co.uk or email email@example.com
Completed application packs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form
Closing date Monday 17 June 2019 (9.00 am)
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.