Teacher of Drama
Rainham School for Girls are looking to appoint a Drama Teacher to work within our enthusiastic, dedicated Performing Arts Faculty.
The preferred candidate will:
• be an inspirational teacher who believes that the students in their care deserve the very best education
• be able to plan and teach engaging lessons which support students to make rapid progress
• be able to demonstrate a passion about the role of Drama within education at all key stages
• be able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills
• enthusiasm for extracurricular activities
• have experience with GCSE and A level specification
Rainham School for Girls represents a culture of high aspiration, high expectation and success. Our aim is to provide an outstanding learning experience for all students within a safe, disciplined and caring environment.
TKAT recognise the value of flexible working at all levels of the organisation and the positive impact that this can have on promoting equality of opportunity in the workplace. We therefore encourage applications from candidates seeking full time, part-time or other flexible working arrangements.
Career progression is fully encouraged by the school which is supported through our outstanding CPD programme. We are part of one of the biggest Multi-Academy chains in the South East of England - The Kemnal Academies Trust so progression can also be Trust wide. We passionately believe in collaborative working and actively promote school to school support. This includes accessing support from our strong Teaching School Alliance who offer a range of high quality professional development opportunities for staff at all levels. We also have 1 hour a week built into the school day for CPD to fully capitalise on the power of collaboration and sharing of good practice.
TKAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure and full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Applications will be considered on receipt and an appointment may be made before the closing date. Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Rainham School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years