Pewsey Vale School is a small mixed 11-16 comprehensive school catering for students from widely varied backgrounds.
We are a fully inclusive school and are passionate about empowering all students to succeed.
Our core values are supporting students to be Exceptional, Resilient, Innovative, Aspirational, Themselves & Successful.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Drama in this ambitious, forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher with a passion for Drama
- Have a commitment to achieving excellence in Drama
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
Closing date for Applications: Mid day Monday 27 September 2021
Interview date: Friday 1 October 2021
Committed to Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding Children and Diversity
Number on roll 360
Pewsey Vale School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years