Teacher of Economics.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary school, based in Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Economics to its progressive and supportive team ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Economics at KS3, GCSE and A-level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Business and Economics to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“The school currently have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious practitioner, who has the drive and determination to provide our students with positive and engaging learning experiences and to have a real impact on their attainment and progress.
From September 2021 (earlier start possible) we are looking for a dynamic and imaginative teacher to join our successful Social Sciences faculty to teach Economics to KS4 and KS5. The ability to teach at least one other subject is desirable. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the high standards set within the school and encourage all to ‘Aspire to Achieve’. ”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Economics Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering Economics up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1420753 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1420753 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...