Required for September 2019
Full Time, NQTS are encouraged to apply
Are you passionate about teaching Economics? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this growing department who will motivate and do the very best for our students to develop and shine.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to excel in their subject.
• Have a passion for Economics, along with excellent subject knowledge.
• Ideally be able to teach either Accounting or Business.
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
• Never stop looking for ways to improve.
• Be knowledgeable about teaching Economics to A Level.
Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme
We can offer you:
• A supportive team of colleagues within the BEATS Department
• Small teaching groups with motivated and enthusiastic pupils
• Excellent continuing professional development
• Positive school environment
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 21 March 2019
Interviews to be held on Monday 25 March 2019
The School reserves the right to appoint before the closing date if a suitable
Candidate is found, so early applications are recommended.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18.
The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service