Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Teacher of ELL for Al Danah Charter School for Academic Year 2020-2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- BA in Education or BA Degree in English with Diploma in Education is essential
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Teaching English
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the Board and Strategic Governance Group is essential
- Ability to understand the operational and financial requirements to manage a successful school is essential.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
- Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
Al Danah School
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 5 years