At The Parker we know that we are on a journey to being an excellent school and need to recruit an additional teacher into our highly effective team to facilitate our rapid expansion.
The Parker is an 11-18 E-ACT Academy in Daventry with a clear trajectory of improvement and the commitment of a fabulous staff team to realise our ambitions in a short timescale. We aspire to being an outstanding school and believe this is realistic because of the attitudes of our students, our culture and the effectiveness of our key leaders.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Teach across the age and ability range within KS3
• Be a qualified teacher who is highly motivated with high professional standards
• Show an understanding of strategies to promote excellent achievement
• Be aware of a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills.
You will be part of a team of specialist English and Humanities teachers that provide pupils with the opportunity to achieve the highest standards and:
• Play a significant part in the implementation of rapid change and progress
• Be committed to the education of every child and be able to drive up standards
• Be energetic, creative and positive
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our Teaching team is excellent and we will only consider applications from the best candidates. Rarely will you encounter a school with such a positive and uplifting ethos.
Please apply by letter and application form to Anthea Bailey, Business Manager.
CVs are not accepted.
T: 07808 890352
UNITY – STRENGTH – ENDEAVOUR
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.