Teacher of English
Required for September 2021, a well-qualified, enthusiastic Teacher of English to teach at KS3, KS4 and sixth form, at this selective boys’ state school with a mixed Sixth Form and an exceptional academic and extra-curricular reputation. The Department achieves outstanding results and we are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner and a passionate advocate for their subject.
- The post offers an exciting opportunity for a newly or recently qualified teacher or someone looking to broaden their experience in a stimulating environment.
- We would also consider a strong graduate looking to become qualified whilst working at KEGS.
- Although a full time role, part time applicants will be considered.
- Any candidates also interested in teaching another subject (for example Drama) would be equally welcome to apply, although this is not a requirement.
- A recruitment incentive could be available for an exceptional candidate.
Please see our website http://www.kegs.org.uk/application-form/2656.html for an application form. Alternatively you can apply for the role directly through TES by clicking on the apply button below where our application form is available. The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 26 February 2021. Interviews will be held soon afterwards.
King Edward VI Grammar School demonstrates a commitment to safeguarding children.
KING EDWARD VI GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Broomfield Road Chelmsford, Essex CM1 3SX
Tel : 01245 353510
An Academy Number on roll : 1118 (369 in Sixth Form)
King Edward VI Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford (known as KEGS locally) is a Leading Edge School, constantly testing and adapting professional practice to raise standards of teaching and learning. It is consistently one of the top ten grammar schools in th...