Are you interested in teaching in China?
With China’s key role in the global economy, English-speaking teachers are in high demand across China. As a result, UK or equivalent trained primary and secondary teachers and TEFL teachers can earn a competitive salary in China, where the overall cost of living is low.
We're recruiting for a number of opportunities with benefits including:
- Your airfare to China
- Expert, fast track assistance with your visa
- Airport pickup and support on arrival
- Housing allowance
- have a minimum of BA or BSc degree,
- and PGCE, TEFL, orother teaching qualification or 2 years' teaching experience
- Speak English at an Idiomatic level
- Be willing to relocate to China
There is a high demand for teachers in Beijing and Nanjing as well as roles in schools across China’s diverse regions.
You could be teaching in China’s ancient capital by November this year or go into the New Year with a new start.
To discuss the opportunities call Rebecca on 0203 194 9602 .
To apply, click the apply button or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org