We’re looking for you if you can…
- Demonstrate that your curriculum knowledge leads to teaching and assessing effectively;
- inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom engage and motivate students;
- demonstrate analytical thinking to improve the quality of students’ learning.
What we can offer:
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- a professional mentor from a partnership school and/or professional coach within the school;
- training opportunities through our membership of the Sigma Trust and our involvement with the Coast 2 Coast training consortium of local schools;
- teaching across the full age and ability range (Years 7- 13);
- teaching in a well-resourced department;
- a laptop computer for school use;
- employee benefits: pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
To apply, please complete an application form, available on the TES or school website