Experienced IB-DP and IB-MYP Teacher of English
Due to growth following its grand opening in August 2018, Dubai International Academy- Al Barsha are looking for an inspiring English teacher for our school in Dubai which will offer the full range of International Baccalaureate programmes*.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP). In fact, our Emirates Hills school were the first school in the U.A.E authorised by the International Baccalaureate to offer the full continuum of the IB curriculum.
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools. www.innoventureseducation.com
Secondary School -Teacher of English
• Experience in IB-MYP, IB-DP or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for leadership positions
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in English and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
We offer a competitive, tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: email@example.com
PLEASE PUT “ENGLISH 2019” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.