We are a small school with strong pastoral care, excellent class sizes and support. We aim to provide outstanding educational provision. St Dunstan’s is part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership (MNSP), a Multi-Academy Trust consisting of 3 Secondary Schools (Somervale, Norton Hill and St Dunstan’s) and 8 Primary Schools (Clutton, High Littleton, Academy of Trinity and Dundry, Longvernal, Midsomer Norton Primary, Farrington and Welton). The Trust schools have a total of 4,200 students on roll.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of English to join our vibrant, forward thinking school. We are seeking an ambitious, committed and inspirational teacher of English with a passion for learning and teaching that engages and inspires young people across the age and ability range up to KS4. You should be highly motivated, proactive and able to support all students to achieve their potential.
You will be:
• An excellent practitioner committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
• Passionate about the teaching of English to KS3 and KS4
• Able to motivate, challenge and inspire students to achieve their best
• Able to establish and develop outstanding relationships with students and staff
• A team player able to contribute to key leadership decisions
This is a full time post to start January 2019.
Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including checks with past employers.