Teacher of English Hammersmith Academy, a state-of-the-art Academy specialising in Digital Media and IT, which is infused across all academic areas to prepare students for life in a global society. It is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded Academy where staff “are committed to getting the best outcomes for students”. We were judged to be a good school with many outstanding features by Ofsted in March 2017.
We’re always looking for top talent to join us at Hammersmith Academy. If you are a Subject teacher, Subject leader or looking for a Support role within an Academy then please apply today. If we do not have a position available when you apply, we will save your details for when a position opens and get in contact. Get in touch, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will possess:
- A good honours degree
- Qualified teacher status
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to ‘go the extra mile.’
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education Our English department benefits from an outstanding English team, first class facilities and exciting development pathways for all team members.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- Excellent pastoral care
- A bespoke CPD programme for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff well-being package
- Aspirational and hard-working students
- Strong parental engagement
This is an opportunity to become part of Hammersmith Academy at its most pivotal and exciting time. We welcome applications from NQTs. For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th February 2018
Interviews will be held on either 22nd or 23rd February 2018
We are looking forward to welcoming potential candidates to our HA Recruitment Evening on Tuesday 20th February, 6- 7pm. If you are interested in attending please mention 'Recruitment evening' in your application.