This is one of a suite of positions available due to the Trust’s highly successful income generation work, and its subsequent investment in reducing teacher contact periods for September 2019
The successful candidate for this post:
• Will have a passion for learning and teaching
• Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
• Is, or has the potential to be, an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
In return, Goffs can offer you:
• A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
• A brand new £20million school building
• A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
• Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities
• Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
• A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
Please contact the HR Department, on 01992 624375, or by email at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Interviews: W/c 25th March 2019 or sooner for the right candidate.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.