Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. Our work on improving students’ skills in English is highly regarded. We are a strong department with a desire to keep improving. Our community deserves nothing less.
Applications from NQT colleagues are welcome, our training has been rated as ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
• Engage and enthuse our students with stimulating English lessons.
• Prepare students for external assessments in English Language and Literature.
• Make a strong all-round contribution to the climate and ethos of the school.
Why should you come to Cressex?
• A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors.
• A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all.
• A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment.
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org
Closing date: 4.00pm, Monday 25 March 2019.
Interviews: Shortly thereafter
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.