We seek to appoint a Teacher of English with the skills, vision and energy to inspire our pupils.
The post holder will have a key role to play in the development of Fulwood Academy.
The Trustees of Fulwood Academy wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of English, to join them in April 2021. At Fulwood Academy we believe in “Working as a TEAM in the pursuit of excellence for all.”
At Fulwood we put the progress and wellbeing of our pupils at the centre of everything we do. We set ourselves and our pupils high expectations and the highest standards for teaching and learning. We aim to grow creative, ambitious and caring young people who will make unique contributions to the future.
We seek to appoint a Teacher of English who has:
• A passion for teaching english at KS3 and KS4.
• Strong subject knowledge and experience of raising attainment.
• Have drive, enthusiasm, resilience, warmth and a sense of humour.
• Have opportunities to contribute to the wider Academy.
• Be dedicated to improving the opportunities for the students of Fulwood Academy, delivering a broad and innovative curriculum.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to join an academy with exciting plans for the future.
• An environment focused on raising standards.
• Opportunities for career development
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Hannah Connell at Hays Education on
M: 07966 129 657
Closing date for applications is 9am on Wednesday 24th February 2021
Interview date: 26th February 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years