The position of a teacher of English language reports to the Head of Upper School. The teacher of English language creates a positive and supportive learning environment and develops activities so that students are able to practice the language in a meaningful context. Our school is a newly authorized PYP, MYP and DP World School located in Moscow, Russia.
More about us
● University degree in English or English language pedagogy (PGCE, QTS);
● Academic and working background in English language;
● Ability to teach native and non-native speakers of English;
● Teaching experience and willingness to work with students aged 11-18;
● Excellent lifelong learning skills;
● Excellent organizational and time management skills;
● High sense of responsibility & flexibility;
● Adaptable and flexible to the requirements of the school.
● To plan and deliver lessons in accordance to MYP requirements;
● To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students;
● To assign, correct and mark work carried out by students;
● To assess students following the MYP guidelines;
● To promote the IB philosophy through lessons;
● To promote and educate pupils about academic honesty;
● To record and report students’ progress as per the school’s guidelines;
● To communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
● To adopt the role of form tutor to care for the pastoral needs of the students;
● To carry out other duties as may from time to time be requested.
● Competitive remuneration and compensation package for this post is offered;
● Annual performance related bonus;
● Fully furnished accommodation with tenant management support;
● Annual travel allowance and visa costs coverage;
● Medical & dental insurance;
● Bursary for staff children;
● Free breakfasts & lunches;
● Professional Development within school;
● Brand-new fully furnished school and usage of school facilities by approved schedule;
● Yoga, Russian lessons, swimming pool etc.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School