Teacher of English
To start in September 2019 on permanent contracts paid on MPS/UPS
Due to growing student numbers, we are expanding – and we are looking to recruit outstanding teachers to join us.
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is a small Multi-Academy Trust comprising two schools: Lutterworth College and Sir Frank Whittle Studio School. We aim to recruit outstanding people. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
Employees often work across the two schools because of their adjacent locations however some roles have specific duties and responsibilities aligned to one of the schools.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people;
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students;
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
- Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
- Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, or about the Trust itself, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with the faculty leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role. Email Stewart Shovlin (Assistant Headteacher) on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to submit your application.
We welcome applications from NQTs.
You can find out more information on our website here: http://www.lutterworthcollege.com/Vacancies/Teaching-Staff/
The closing date for all applications is midday Thursday 17th January.
Interviews will take place the following week.