Manor High School has an opportunity for an outstanding, enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of English from either 29th April or 27th August 2019.
The school is an 11-16 school of approximately 900 students with a culturally diverse population, set in the highly desirable residential area of Oadby and is part of the OAK Multi-Academy Trust. The Trust was formed in April 2018, and currently comprises of Manor High School, Brookside Primary School, Overdale Infants School, Overdale Junior School, and Woodland Grange Primary School, and came about through the coming together of a group of like-minded schools, committed to providing an excellent education for its students.
• An outstanding, enthusiastic and dynamic teacher, to teach our students across the age range, and to instil our core values of excellence, inspiration, care and respect
• An individual with high expectations of achievement, and outstanding classroom practice who can instil a passion for English in others
• A person with highly effective interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
• A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
• Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents
• Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to the professional development of Teaching and Learning
Manor High School operates on three salary bandings. They are; M1 to M3 (Teacher); M4 to M6 (referred to as an ‘Accomplished Teacher’) and; UPS1 to UPS3 (referred to as an ‘Expert teacher’). For this particular role, we welcome applications from across the full salary range. Please indicate what range you are applying for in your application.
If you feel that you have the experience required for this role, then we would be delighted to receive an application from you. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact our HR Manager, Nicola Wall on 0116 2729720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).