NQT or experienced Teacher
Required from September 2019
Full-time / Part-time
11 – 19 mixed
Due to further expansion across the Trust, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic English teacher. The successful candidate will teach across the age range, including examination groups.
Both of the Trust schools are within an easy commute of Stamford and Peterborough.
This is an exciting opportunity for NQTs or experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly motivated Trust (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach English up to GCSE;
- The opportunity to teach English A-Level;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Both Bourne and Spalding sites offer a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
For an application form and further information please visit the Bourne Academy website www.bourneacademy.org. Closing date for applications is 9am Wednesday 24th April 2019. Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.