Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in March. This is a full-time secondary teaching role, which will commence in February until April.
The desired English Teacher will be working in a class of 30 pupils, up to Key Stage 4. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
This is an outstanding Secondary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. You will be expected to work as part of motivational team of staff and aim to really inspire pupils to love English through outstanding and motivational teaching techniques. Consequently, it’s important that you have ability to adapt lessons to meet the needs of the students you’re supporting and work in collaboration with other members of staff, parents/careers and the wider community.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher, you will:
•Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
•Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of English Teachers
•Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Peterborough Secondary team on 01733 371371.