We are looking for a well-qualified, committed and enthusiastic Teacher of English to join our successful 11-18 comprehensive school. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented teacher to join a strong and successful English Faculty. Applications are welcome from NQTs or experienced teachers. Visits to the school are welcome, by prior arrangement.
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Effective behaviour management
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Knowledge of planning, assessment and record-keeping
• Commitment to further training and development
• Conscientious, enthusiastic and positive
• The ability to relate well to students, staff and parents
• Willingness and ability to be an effective tutor, if required
• Ability to teach KS5
• Willingness to teach PSHE
• Willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities
The school was inspected by Ofsted in November 2017 and was judged as ‘good’ in every category. The GCSE examination results in 2018 were good, with excellent ‘A’ Level results.
In the meantime, if you have any queries about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie Muchecheti (HR Manager) on 01993 848166 Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4:00pm (email firstname.lastname@example.org).