Teacher of English
Full Time, Permanent
TMS/UPS - NQT applicants welcome
Required from September 2021
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Do you have the enthusiasm and creativity to engage students? Do you believe that every student has the capacity to progress in their literacy?
We are looking for an English teacher who embodies all of these qualities and more. Reading is at the centre of our school and runs through the core of all that we do from KS3 to KS5, but especially within our department where we celebrate the written word from Classical Ancient Greece to the present day.
If you have the skills and the drive to truly change lives for the better by improving literacy and engagement, then this is the job for you. Furthermore, if you have any Media Skills this is a bonus, but not obligatory.
- A school committed to excellence that values students and staff;
- Exceptional professional development via the Clevedon Learning Hub;
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing (GCSE and A Level) English department;
- A school behaviour policy creating an environment where you can enjoy your teaching.
- Outstanding classroom pedagogy;
- An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning both inside and outside the classroom;
- A desire to be involved in an innovative and forward-thinking school.
“Clevedon School appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences. We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education”
An application form and further details are available from:
Telephone: 01275 337404 Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS – Friday 26th February 2020 at 9am
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.