We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and dynamic teacher of English within a thriving and ambitious English department.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent practitioner with a passion for English
• Committed to the highest standard of achievement for all students.
• An outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• An enthusiastic team-player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development.
The English department is thriving and has a reputation for excellent teaching and learning. All students study both Edexcel English Language and Literature at Key Stage 4 and there is a strong cohort of students who study English Literature at Key Stage 5. This post offers a superb opportunity for an energetic teacher with excellent skills to develop further within a positive and supportive environment. It is suitable for an experienced teacher or someone at the start of their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our newly appointed Headteacher to work alongside a highly supportive governing body, and an incredible group of staff who will always go the extra mile for our students.
To find out more, please download and read through the application pack. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Curriculum Leader for English, Annie Karatzenis via email: Annie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to Heather Bell, Headteacher’s PA, via email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their commitment to children’s safeguarding
Churchill Community College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years