Required for September 2021, an outstanding candidate with relevant experience or training to join our popular, oversubscribed school in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
The successful candidate will have:
• Responsibility for teaching English to the full age and ability range throughout the school
• The ability to promote the effective teaching of Literacy across the school
• The proven ability to teach outstanding lessons in English and, therefore enable outstanding outcomes for students
• An enthusiasm for wider school developments, including Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Education
• High expectations of themselves, other staff and students
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• High ambitions for their own professional and career development
Further information about the school can be found on the school website: www.uws.n-yorks.sch.uk
An application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from this site.
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, including protecting children from radicalisation. All appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Upper Wharfedale School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years