• Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic English teacher?
• Are you an experienced teacher looking for new challenges in an outstanding and aspirational English team?
• Are you a trainee teacher with aspirations to teach in an outstanding School?
The successful applicant will be:
• an excellent teacher and communicator;
• committed to continuing professional development
In return for your outstanding teaching, commitment and enthusiasm, we will offer:
• a supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
• an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team and to play a major role in the shaping of English in the future;
• a genuine commitment to your career development, including a comprehensive induction programme and a diverse CPD programme; high quality support for NQTs, in line with the Early Career Framework
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding Academy and make a major contribution to its continued success. The Academy has 1,500 students including a thriving Sixth Form of 400.
We very much look forward to receiving your application. Early applications are encouraged; we reserve the right to close this vacancy if we find the right candidate.
Bishop Stopford School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years