Toot Hill School has an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of English.
Toot Hill is the founder member of the Nova Education Trust and central to our vision is to provide exciting, engaging and inspiring lessons.
The successful candidate will be have the ability to develop our student’s talents and aspirations.
Your main responsibilities within this role will be:
• Planning and preparing tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest during lessons;
• Monitor the academic progress of pupils within allocated classes and implement appropriate strategies to address underachievement;
• Assess, record and report on the progress and attainment of all pupils within allocated classes;
• Manage pupil behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
The Nova Education Trust is a cross-phase Multi-Academy Trust based in Nottinghamshire. Our trust is committed to providing high quality education to all of our students, regardless of their backgrounds. Our track record demonstrates our ability to deliver our core goal, achievement for every child.
Toot Hill School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Toot Hill School is an Outstanding (Ofsted, 2012) 11–18 academy in the rural market town of Bingham, Nottinghamshire—recently named by Family Investments as the best place in the UK to raise a family.
Toot Hill is a friendly, thriving secondary schoo...