Pewsey Vale School is a small mixed 11-16 comprehensive school catering for students from widely varied backgrounds.
We are a fully inclusive school and are passionate about empowering all students to succeed.
Our core values are supporting students to be 'Exceptional', 'Resilient', 'Innovative', 'Aspirational', 'Themselves' & 'Successful'.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a full time Teacher of English in this ambitious, forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher with a passion for English
- Be able to teach English to KS3 & KS4
- Have a commitment to achieving excellence in English
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
An applicant pack can be downloaded on the TES site. See supporting documents.
Closing date for Applications: 12.00 Monday 27th September 2021
Interview date: Friday 1st October 2021
Committed to Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding Children and Diversity
Number on roll 360
Pewsey Vale School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years