Teacher of English
Due to an increase in demand for places, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, effective, innovative and highly motivated Teacher of English to join us on our journey.
A recent Ofsted report stated:
- "The school has a caring ethos and ensures that pupils are well looked after and kept safe."
- "Leaders are preparing pupils well for life in modern Britain."
- "Pupils are proud of their school, which is calm and orderly at all times".
- “Pupils’ relationships with one another and staff are positive and respectful”
- “The actions taken by leaders to improve behaviour have resulted in a calmer climate for learning”.
- Motivated to lead others to success?
- Well organised, with a track record of achieving targets?
- Forward thinking and able to work in a team?
- Enthused and well informed about the subject?
- Dedicated to raising standards?
- Passionate about Church School education?
- Want to enable students to access their potential?
- Have high expectations of yourself and others?
- Share the joy of learning?
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight, Sunday, 28th February 2021
Harris CofE Academy