Teacher of English - Full Time/Part Time applications will be considered
Required from August 2019 - 1 Year Fixed Term
The Principal and Governors of this highly successful, oversubscribed 11-16 college are seeking to appoint an outstanding professional to develop the excellent provision that is already in place in our department. The successful applicant will have vision and drive combined with the ability to work with a team of committed professionals and to contribute to the college at a strategic level.
We offer the opportunity to work:
• In a popular and community focused college with excellent professional development opportunities and a commitment to learning;
• With positive students who enjoy learning and having a voice in school;
• In a well-resourced environment which we are seeking to develop further
• With supportive parents and governors and a very well established network of international partners.
You will have:
• A commitment to the teaching of English;
• Outstanding teaching skills and an understanding of how children learn;
• Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
• A belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfil their potential;
• The ability, imagination and drive to enrich English across the college to ensure high quality provision and participation.
• It is desirable that the candidate has the ability to teach drama.
Further details and application requirements can be found in the Teacher of English Information Pack or for any further questions please contact Mrs Bhandna Bagga at email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 25th March, 09:00 am.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to DBS checks.