Grade and Salary: Main Pay Scale
Working pattern: Full-time
Contract term: Maternity cover
Location: Friesland School, Nursery Avenue, Sandiacre, Nottingham, NG10 5AF
Friesland School is a good school that is already on the path to becoming outstanding. Every child really matters at our school and each year we celebrate our best results and last year was no exception with some outstanding achievements. We recognise that these outcomes are only possible through the commitment, dedication and skills of our highly valued teachers.
We are looking to recruit a temporary Teacher of English from January 2020, with the possibility to start earlier if available.
In this role you will demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and consistently deliver inspirational lessons to our students. We want you to be enthusiastic and hard working with a real passion for your subject. This opportunity would suit an NQT or experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
We are committed to continually improving the quality of learning and teaching and raising standards, therefore a willingness to share your knowledge and experience with others is essential.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.00.
- Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Wednesday 25 September 2019
Interviews will be held on: To be confirmed after closing date
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.